Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sun Diego

 This is not a typo, 
I know, I admit it,  I am a horrible speller, 
but we love to call San Diego: Sun Diego.

If our family wouldn't disown us, we would move there in a heart beat.

M loves to play on the slide or as she calls it "side."
We got some great pictures of her, it warms my heart seeing her happy.
These pictures are from the park close to Jeff and Jenn's.
 





This park is really beautiful.
We let M run around and be a little model for Mommy.
Her outfit is Juicy Couture, 
( I don't even own anything Juicy)
must be nice to be spoiled by her Auntie.



These photos were taken in front of Jeff and Jenn's, so sweet.



3 comments:

  1. She's a doll! I love San Diego too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I can't comment on the Car Show post???

    So 2 in 1!

    Sun Diego treated you all well! Such cute pictures!

    What a neat weekend you had! There was SO much going on this weekend, I wish we would have been able to go to the car show! Joe says that he and Jake need to have a drink to talk about his car...:)

    ReplyDelete