Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day


Mother's Day keeps getting better and better!!
I  am completely content with just getting a card
(although family never keeps it at that)
it is just the best knowing that you are a mother,
I have pure satisfaction just by seeing my little girl smile.

You can see through the pictures below how my precious little M has changed and grown into an even more beautiful, amazing, and funny little being.
I keep saying little, but I think I have to use that word as much as I can with her, she is growing and changing so quickly, right before us.
These pictures are in my parents backyard in my sister's planter.
The flowers sure like to grow there!
The black, pink and white outfit was just last year's Mother's Day and the blue floral dress is today!









Thank you to all the UNBELIEVABLE mothers in my life!
I have the best Mom, Mother In-law, and friends who are Mommies,
you all inspire me!!!
And a special thanks to Madeline, who makes it so easy to be a Mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, look at how cute she is in those outfits! I laugh because her and Sammy's hair growth is about the same from year to year! One day we are going to be wishing that their hair was short again :)
    Happy Be-lated Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete