Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Princess Madeline

Royality 
 I wish I could have stayed up with some friends and had tea in a fancy hat to watch Prince William and Kate have the wedding of the century, but I am back at work, so no more naps to catch up on missed sleep.
 Although, Max helped me out! He woke up around 3:30 and he was my excuse to watch it while I nursed him.We had special bonding time.
Later that day I watched it with Madeline. I told her that Kate was a princess and she ran into her room.  When Madeline came out she was wearing her white gloves and holding her Cinderella wand. 
She wanted to be a princess too.
I decided to help complete her look and put her dress up veil on.
 It melted my heart to see her dress up.
She is my girl, she loves to go with the theme!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment