Friday, February 25, 2011

1 week old

Maximillion Darrell King arrived February 18th 2011 at 4:26 p.m. 
He weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 19 inches long.

This is a short post because I am busy holding my babies. When I am not holding Max I am holding Madeline or sometimes both.  Madeline has adjusted well, she loves Max and has become a big helper! She always wants to hold his hand, rub his head, or give kisses.  She even bosses me around, telling me to give Max kisses.  I will have to post more on Madeline's quotes.  She truly is doing GREAT.

Max loves to sleep and eat. He is not awake for long and is a relaxed little guy.  You can often catch him smiling while dreaming. He hates getting his diaper changed.  Max is also doing GREAT!!

I have to include Jake too.  He has been super dad and husband! I have been treated like a queen!  Couldn't imagine life without him. We are in awe of our beautiful, healthy, and happy children! And again, I can't say it enough, we are blessed and thankful for all that we have.

 Here are some photos from Max's first week of life.
















3 comments:

  1. Love the smile. I am so happy for you Laura! I'd like to meet him the next time I am down. Also, I need your email because I have set my blog to private, but no rush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos and family with us. I love your blog maybe you can teach me how to do one for Rhys. You have a beautiful family. You and Jake make us old folks proud. Lots of love Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable! I'm glad you are all doing well! We need to have lots of playdates now that we both have two kids at around the same ages!

    ReplyDelete