Sunday, September 19, 2010

Vegas

It has become apart of Jake's job to go out to Vegas about once a month to help call on shops.
So it was nice to be home and able to travel with him.
Jake worked and the girls played at the pool!
We stayed at Hard Rock and loved it!!
The pool is like a beach with sand, but no waves.
We had fun ordering poolside service.
My drink was a Shirley Temple, sooo good on a 110 day.

Dancing around
Madeline's drink was usually water, extra ice.
We could get use to this.
Pretty pink toes
Jake took us to Serendipity's at Cesar's Palace.
Frozen hot chocolate....too rich for me.




More pool time



We had a GREAT time, M can't stop talking about Vegas. 
Thanks Jake for taking your favorite girls with you and working so hard for us!


1 comment:

  1. Omigosh, that suit is to die for! And those little toes! How can she be anymore darling?! I can't wait to go to Vegas with you next year...and even though I love that little M, I say without kids ;)

    ReplyDelete