Saturday, March 27, 2010

This Diamond Ring......

This diamond ring still shines for me and forever more! Five years ago I married my best friend, and this October we will have been together for ten years!! I have never been happier, and am truly blessed!!!

This diamond ring belonged to Jake's Grandmother Mary, who was married for 52 years to Jake's Grandpa Pete before she passed. They had an amazing marriage and I feel so lucky to wear her ring.  When Jake purposed to me, he told me that his dad wanted me to have it and his sister felt the same (yes, that made me cry, and I still get goose bumps thinking about it).  I could not have asked for a more perfect ring, this is exactly what I wanted...it was meant to be!!! 


Uncle Doug marrying us at the Mission Inn.


                           May Jake and I be as blessed as they were, and have 52 years or more together!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! What beautiful wedding pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete