Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mt. Roubidoux


On Sunday our Family walked up Mt. Roubidoux with a few stroller strides friends. Since school has been out I have been apart of a group of moms who meet weekday mornings to walk/jog and workout with the kids in the strollers. Madeline enjoys it! She loves being outside, moving around, and being entertained. We work out while singing songs to the kids and when we are done the kids play at the park ( Madeline crawls in the shade.)
Since being in this group I have rekindled a friendship from back in the day. Tawny Paino and I worked together at Ruby's Diner while going to school. I have had a great time catching up with her and her beautiful family. She is my inspiration for this blog and many other creative things. I enjoy her friendship and look forward to spending more time with her and the families together. She is also the one who photo shopped the pictures and sent them to me, thanks Tawny!!!
Proof we made it to the top!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, such sweet words! I am so happy that we have become friends again...well not like we were not friends, but that we all have fun hanging out! Can't wait for Madeline's Bday bash :)

    ReplyDelete